Sunday, May 8, 2016

Beginning somewhere..

Welcome to the blog. I am going to chronicle my attempt at running marathons in all 50 states, and maybe someday qualifying to run the Boston Marathon in this space. I keep a training log but up until now have not written much down about my adventures that can be preserved for my kids. A blog is the modern version of a scrap book, right? This is the spot for all the details that nobody really wants to see on Facebook.
 A week ago I completed my 21st marathon in my 19th State on the Southern California Coast so we are not starting at the beginning of the quest but the good news is that there is plenty of racing to left to and places to see. I will attempt to post recaps of previous adventures. If the kids never want to look back on these hopefully it will preserve my memories and I can read back as I get senile in years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment